Friday, March 20, 2009

Please join me!

Hi Ladies,

I'd love for you to join me on Tuesday March 24th as I will  be hosting In Other Words. 

“In Other Words” was developed for writers to share what God was teaching them around quotes chosen each week.  

The Quote I have chosen to write about is from Abraham Lincholn.  

To ease another’s heartache
is to forget one’s own. ”

Please think about this and then join us on Tuesday as we share our thoughts and insights on this topic. 

I’ll look forward to reading your posts!

2 comments:

lori said...

Hey girl...It's been awhile for me to do IOW...but THIS one parallels our sermon this week sooooo well, that I just may have to jump in!!

hugs to you!
lori

Debbie Petras said...

I'm joining you on this one. I've already drafted my post and will link up with you in the morning. Great quote to use!