Monday, May 31, 2010

Project 365- My Week In Pictures

Had a really great week with my grand-children!  They kept me very busy and smiling a lot.  I love this season in my life! 

Please join us over at The Mom Creative for more awesome Projects this week!

 

Sunday2

Caught our cat stretching out in our backyard.  He looks like the king of the jungle here!

 

Tuesday2

My granddaughter Grace came out to spend a few days with us.  The neighborhood girls love when she is at our house.  There is always a lot of fun things to do at Grammy’s house.

 

Wednesday2

Took the girls to mall for lunch and play time.  Now, Grammy never leaves home without her camera!

 

Thursday2

After spending time in the pool the girls were singing a song for me.  I love watching them play together.

 

Friday3 

My granddaughter Karli came over to visit.  She was so proud to wear her new head band and flower.  I can just get lost in those beautiful eyes.

 

Saturday2

Although Cole has two older sisters, he is ALL boy for sure.  Just give him a ball, and he’s ready for fun.

 

Sunday4

My son and my hubby had a crawfish broil for the family and some friends.  Lots of hard work and preparation to cook up those mud bugs, but it sure paid off.  A great day for everyone!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Had a birthday party for one of my grand son's today. That meant all my kids and grand kids in the same place at the same time! Got to hold all 3 of my youngest grands...Life is good!
Praying right now!
Psalms 119:49-50 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

dawn said...

What a great week with all your grandkids, they are so pretty and have the cutest dresses on. Cole is definately a cutie love his boy picture with cute trunks. You are blessed with beautiful family. Have another good week, thanks for sharing I love visting here.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Your grand kids are so adorable!!

Rene Sharp said...

Don't know if I have said this before, but you really do have the most good looking grandkids!! Loved your photos again this week Susan. How is your son doing? x

Kristin Amato said...

Love all of the pics, as usual. The one of Karli is sooo cute, and Mr. Rick's face is priceless.

Love, love, love this new hobby of yours. I am sure reaping the benefits with all of these great shots! =)

Love, Kristin

Nothingcanseperate said...

Your pictures are always so lovely! I'm not sure I could eat a crawdad :P What do they taste like and do you suck out the head like I see on tv??