I found this interesting meme today at Dancing Barefoot On Weathered Ground and thought I’d jump in and join the fun. I’m looking forward to meeting some new bloggers. Please join me! I’d love to get to know more about YOU!!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
As you can see I’m a health fanatic!! (He He…)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My bible…which will always be with me/in me! (family and friends) Then…My Computer!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I visited Virginia once and loved it. (Now this would mean moving with my family and grands with me of course!)
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning baseboards, blinds, and the SHOWER!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Hmmm, my mom said I was a tad dramatic, Lucille Ball?
People also say my sister and I are a lot alike. What do you think?
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I enjoy staying home, but I love to socialize as well!
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Gosh, this is hard. I guess I’ll go with a classic, Gone With The Wind! I also love Father Of the Bride. I watched those endless times and still enjoy them each time. OK, I’ll have to add two more, The Sound of Music, and The Wizard of Oz. (sorry!)
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
Remove it, always!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I’d love to take a photography class! (and own a NICE camera!) And then learn Photoshop~
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I can move my ears!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His smile, kind personality, and his love for Jesus! I still do now after 31 years! (l ♥ you Ricky)
12. What is something you love to smell?
Gosh, I love so many odors. They truly affect the way I feel. One of my favorites is the scent of fresh pine. I also love candles. Tyler and Orleans candles are really good!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I’m sure I do many things that irritate people. If you asked my husband, he could list many! I am a bit neurotic about cleaning my house.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
LOUD! Funny jokes, movies. One of the funniest movies I’ve enjoyed was Mrs.. Doubtfire. (now I realize this dates me!)
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Tuesday Morning.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Travel, and read! ( scrapbook and read more blogs)
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Well, let’s see. I do love spending, but I sure LOVE a good deal!! (I always remind my husband how much I saved him on my shopping trip)
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Aslan (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe), and “Much Afraid” from the story Hind’s Feet On High Places. (I identify with her so much)
20. Would you want to be famous?
Absolutely not. (too much required…)
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I’ll look forward to getting to know YOU better!
PS My dear friend Tonya over at Safe In His Arms is having an AMAZING giveaway in honor of her sweet son Brent. Please go enter for a blog make-over or a audio bible.