Monday, February 8, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

ProjectLifeTuesdayButton

 

Monday2

Started out my week having lunch with a sorority sister from my college days at LSU.  It was so good to catch up and reminisce about those good ole days!

 

Tuesday2

The day I’ve been waiting for so long.  Beth Moore’s new book was released.  Looking forward to going through this book with my daughter-in-love and all my fellow siesta’s!

 

Wednesday2  Celebrated my birthday a little early with my dear friend Cyndy.  Nothing like a nice cup of hot tea with a great friend. 

 

 

Thursday2

Took my grand-daughters shopping.  Karli wanted to push Grammy’s basket.  I had to guide her down the isles, but she did it!

 

Friday2

My grand-daughter Grace slept over.  After getting home from a grocery trip she fell fast asleep on the sofa with her little LOVE bear by her side.

 

Saturday2

Getting ready for our big Super Bowl party.  There were Who Dat’s every where.  We were so excited and nervous too!

 

Sunday

Sweet Victory!! The Saints are the WORLD CHAMPIONS! Now, it just doesn’t get any better then this.

 

Please join us over at The Creative Mom for more awesome PLT’s!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always. Looks like you had a great week!
Praying!
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Paula said...

Great photos of a great week! I hope your birthday is truly wonderful!

luvmy4sons said...

I love your pictures! Congratulations on the Saints win. They deserved it. What a story! Blessings today!

Rene Sharp said...

I love your photos for this week, they are awesome.

Bev said...

I thought about you when I heard the Saints won. I didn't watch the game. Happy Birthday!

Susanne said...

love that picture of your granddaughter behind the basket--too cute! stopping by from the mom creative.

Karina said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the name Grace, that's my daughter's name *wink*

:)