Monday, December 20, 2010

Project 365-My Week in Pictures

ProjectLifeTuesdayButton

 

 

 

Monday

Started the week out making my famous Christmas pecan pralines.  These are oh so yummy.  I use to make this candy on the stove top the hard way until I discovered this wonderful microwave recipe.  Take a look right here!

 

Tuesday

Went to my son and daughter in love’s house for a quick bite to eat before we headed out to a Christmas program for Kayla.  Couldn’t resist this sweet shot of my precious Karli in front of her Christmas tree.

 

Wednesday

Grabbed my hubby for this quick shot for my picture for the day.  We were headed out to run errands after he came home from work.   Yep, we are all truly Labreeziana’s down here.

 

Thursday

Although we are in December, we have been having some gorgeous spring like days!  Grace was outside on the trampoline having fun.  Loved the way her hair looked spiked as she was jumping up and down.

 

Friday

I decided to change my lens and put on a prime.  I asked Jordan to stop a minute so I could take a picture.  He’s such a sweetie.

 

Saturday

The kids came over to spend a day.   Cole was excited about wearing his antlers.  I asked them to stop a minute and smile for Grammy.  Now,  isn’t that the cutest “cheeze” you’ve seen!

 

Sunday

Spent the afternoon baking with my daughter in love, while the guys watched the Saints game.   She needed to make 25 angle food  cakes to give as gifts for her room moms, and some other staff at her school.    They came out so nice and tasted really good!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Merry Christmas to you all!

 

For more Projects join us here.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the Pralines and CHEEZE shot! Great week of photos!

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Always, always, ALWAYS love your week in pictures !! You have such a beautiful family!

Merry Christmas Susan!!

Marilyn...in Mississippi

Anonymous said...

That Cheeze shot is adorable!