Sunday, January 20, 2008

St Jude Ball~Part 2


Hi Everyone,

When I sent the slide show over to my blog there was no room for me to leave any comments!

Just so you'll understand the pictures, I'll explain in case you are interested. My son is a patient at St. Jude in Memphis. He is now in remission from a brain tumor and doing well. PRAISE GOD!

Here in my hometown, (let's see if you can guess where I'm from...major hint in one of the pictures), St. Jude has an Affiliate Clinic. Each year they sponsor a Ball to raise money for St. Jude. Jordan along with the children in the picture were presented on the court.

We are ever so grateful for St. Jude. I could go on and on, and one day soon I will.

We had a great night, met some other St. Jude families, and we are working on a really BIG surprise for Jordan after talking with a family there last night. Can't wait to share those details with you once they are confirmed.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh when I saw the LSU headline in there! Wow, Jordan! You looked amazing! What a very special night for everyone there!

NYC said...

Praise God!