Sunday, January 2, 2011

Giving it my best shot!

I_Heart_Faces

 

This week challenge at I ♥ Faces the theme is the Absolute Best Face Photo.  We were asked to share our very favorite face photo from 2010.

I choose this photo of my precious little granddaughter Karli.  We were out in the back yard  one afternoon when I took this shot. 

Normally she is very animated and active, but I caught her in this moment of looking serious. 

I love how engaging her beautiful eyes are in this picture.

 

IMG_2672e55

 

Please join us over here for more amazing shots.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! But isn't it so hard to choose your favorite? Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Your grandaughter is so lovely! What a wonderful expression you captured : )

Rachel said...

Awwww she's gorgeous!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

she's so cute, look at those lashes!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful grandgirl! Your photo is so ethereal! Thanks for commenting on my best face shot. :) Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

She's gorgeous. Love those expressive eyes!!!

Amy said...

what an intensely thoughtful little face

deb duty said...

This is beautiful! It's so different from most of your shots of her with her big smile! I love getting to see a little of her serious side, too!

Unknown said...

she is precious, love this shot!

Dena said...

What beautiful eyes~! Great shot!

Misty said...

Lovely light...beautiful girl!

Helen said...

Beautiful! I love all the sun on the top of her head.

My Captivating Life said...

Her eyes definitely stand out and I love the backlighting as well!